Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Late to bed, late to rise, makes a man a vampire . . .

My vampiric tendencies are starting to annoy me as of late.  Why just the other day . . . night . . . morning, I was on this very computer and noticed a comment from a friend on the MySpace.  "Why," I thought to myself, "would he be commenting at this hour?  It must be pretty late in these parts and, as this friend of mine resides in a timezone 2 hours more mature than my own, it seems ridiculous that anyone there should be commenting at this time."  Then, I realized that is was 6am where I was . . . making it 8am there . . . which, I am told is a normal time for one to be up.  Then I thought, "I really think in crazy run-on sentences at this late . . . early hour."

2 comments:

  1. Somehow, I missed this post the last couple days. I kept looking, seeing that it was there, then forgetting about it.

    But now that I know it's here, I have nothing of note to say.

    ReplyDelete